Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday afternoon


Today, again, I am suffering a little bit of boredom. I could not have asked for a better read on a day like today. My husband has a real love of comic books, I like to mull around in the comic shop with him periodically to see if there is something of interest for myself. Once in a blue moon something will catch my eye enough to pick up. This one was truly worth it! I am pretty pumped for the movie now. I also read Neil Gaiman's Stardust, I truly enjoyed that one also. This lil adventure took me away from my boredom and into a fantasy world that doesn't involve football. I know you football fans are cursing me and my lack of interest in the biggest game of the year, but I really just could not be bothered. I suppose it is time to find another means of entertainment now as the big superbowl game begins...

No comments: