Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekend Update





Hi all
Let see what has been happening... I feel like its been a while since I have taken the time to write a full blog. I have been consumed with twitter! I am hooked, period. So much so that I haven't pulled out the crafting supplies to often...until today!
I am working on custom wedding jewellery, and am really happy to be doing so. So far I have only finished the bride. Have to make the bride happy first. I love doing simple yet elegant bridal jewellery. Tons of shimmer in the cut of the stone is all you need. I used Swarovski crystals and typically do fall back to swarovskis because they are so beautiful in the light! Sterling silver was the only way to go for this special bride to be. The pieces will get a fabulous patina and become heirloom jewellery for her children. Star toggle clasp has the word wish etched in the silver. Doesn't it scream Fairy tale!!
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ♥♥♥

No comments: