Sunday, July 26, 2009

♪♫♪♫What's Going on ♪♫♪♫

Here's my update, I feel like it's been a long time, but there isn't a whole lot new...
1) First ultrasound or sonogram if your American I guess :)-- FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! I cannot explain the feeling of seeing your babies heartbeat before you even get to meet the little one! The baby dr. had to go deliver a baby mid-wait, so we were there for 4 hrs. Normally I would leave but I wasn't about to re-schedule for a day when hubby would'nt be able to make it with me. So 1st trimester is behind me and ready to move on to the next. I can't wait to meet the wee one!

2) New Haircut! YAY




3) Latest pieces- Copper and Sterling silver are the metals of choice. Hand cut, textured, oxidized, drilled all by lil' ol' me & at the expense of my tender fingertips. They hurt from all the metal of late
It's not just beauty that is pain, making beautiful things is painful too
.

1 comment:

FunkyMonkey Girls said...

Awesome jewelery and again congrats on your new baby:)

Funky Monkey girl,
Jolene