Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tangerine Pearls








It's been a busy week!
Bank appointments, (mortgage inquiries, oh how badly I want to stop renting!) An afternoon wedding in Petawawa yesterday (nearly 4 hour drive) and crafting. Hmm I thought there was more, oh ya... a whopper of a migraine headache on Wednesday also. Today I feel pooped! Mom was busy with her dollhouse this week too! Here are some updated shots. What is it about seeing someone get married that is worth driving nearly 8 hours in one day? I simply love to watch 2 people in love vow to love and honor one another for the rest of their lives. Call me a romantic but that's just me.

2 comments:

Wendy T. Gibson said...

What about the tangerine pearls? lol

FunkyMonkey Girls said...

yumminess....I love pearls! Look into townhomes, mobile homes etc....lovely pictures and your mom looks like she is having too much fun with her doll house!

funky monkey girl,
Jolene